Jurassic World Resort Map
Welcome to Jurassic World Resort, where you may visit Main Street, Treehouses, Mosasaurus Stadium, Tyrannosaurus Kingdom, Maintenance Tunnels, and other attractions. You may move across the island swiftly by using the monorail or teleportation hubs.
- The Jurassic World Resort map was created by a fan and is in no way affiliated with or approved by Universal Studios or any of its subsidiaries or properties.
- Please continue to support the owners of the original IP and their work. Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. own the trademarks and copyrights to Jurassic Park and Jurassic World.
- Jurassic World Resort map doesn’t come with dinosaurs. But you can add many great dinosaur addons available on mcpeaddons.com
- I created all of the structures myself, after being inspired by SmithyMC, Waremark, and the fan-made game Jurassic Explorer.
- This map is not a 1:1 scale recreation of Jurassic World, as some features were adjusted to better fit Minecraft.
- This map will continue to be updated. Leave any suggestions or feedback you have in the comments section below!
If you want to explore more Creation maps, you can refer to the maps below: