Dungeon RPG Map
All levels in this map are divided into 4 types of difficulty: Easy – Medium – Hard – Ultra-hard. You can get loot boxes and additional equipment such as arrows when exchanging to levels.
- Completing dungeons.
- Putting useless loots/mob drops/items to “Trashcan”.
- Defeating monsters.
There are 2 shops in Dungeon RPG Map: Items shop and Cases shop
- Items shop: here you can buy various items and food such as medkits, arrows, etc
- Case shop: buy cases, which may drop good weapons and armors to defeat monsters
- Easy levels: Grim Forest – Mineshaft – Icy Land
- Medium levels: Cave – Creeperland – Ruins – Underwater
- Hard levels: Dungeon – Pillagers’ mansion – Canyon
- Ultra-hard levels: Jungle awakens
- Rarity system: There are 5** rarities
Supply chest rewards
- 1 player is 9 arrows, 1 golden apple, 1 beef, 1 bread.
- 2 players are 18 arrows, 2 golden apples, 2 beef, 2 bread.
- 3 players are 27 arrows, 3 golden apples, 3 beef, 3 bread.
- 4 players are 36 arrows, 4 golden apples, 4 beef, 4 bread.
If you want to play more Adventure map in Minecraft, you can refer to the maps below: